You’ll be delighted by the remarkable collections of the world’s rarest and most desired rugs. The names are known to connoisseurs and collectors everywhere: Qum, Tabriz, Soumak, Heriz, Bokhara, Qashqai, Kashan, Gabeh and on and on…
SELECTION without equal, QUALITY without peer, PRICES with no comparison”
Pets can leave behind unpleasant lingering smells on carpets and rugs along with stubborn stains. If left unattended, these stains and odors can evolve to become potent allergens and even lead to respiratory complications in adults and children. But there’s no need to let their occasional accidents change your love for them.
If you’re desperate to get rid of unpleasant odors and urine stains give Azhar’s Oriental Rugs a call!
Our MasterCare techniques enable us to remove odors and stains without causing any damage to your rugs.
Pet urine/excrement and bacteria removal needs to happen PRIOR to washing.
The process for removing the urine and the bacteria from the rug is separate to the washing process. If the rug is washed before the urine is removed, its bacteria will spread all over the rug. The yellow color of the urine will also spread and settle on different areas of the pile.
If your rug does have pet urine/excrement stains, please tell us in advance so we can take the necessary steps to removing them before beginning the washing process.
Here’s how it works:
- The rug is immersed in a 15×20 customized tank that containes large heating rods.
- The tank is filled with hot water (80 – 140 degrees Fahrenheit), vinegar, anti-bacterial urine/excrement removal solutions and a special enzyme to breakdown the particles stuck on the threads of the rug.
- The water maintains a temperature of 100 degrees. Every 15 minutes, the tank vibrates to bring the broken down urine particles closer to the surface of the rug.
- The hot water is then replaced with fresh water and left overnight. The process is repeated in the following days until the stain is completely removed and the water drained from the tank is clear.
- Once the stain and urine has been removed, we proceed with our exclusive MasterCare washing process ensuring there are no visible stains and the rug is bacteria-free!
- If the washing process commences without successful removal of urine, yellow spots from the urine will emerge on the rug a few days later.
When we’re done, your rug will be just as clean and fresh as it once was.
YOU’LL UNDERSTAND WHY MORE THAN 250.000 CUSTOMERS… WITH MORE THAN 8000 REVIEWS HAVE CHOSEN AZHAR’S SERVICES FOR THEIR WASHING, REPAIR, PET AND STAIN REMOVALS NEEDS OVER THE LAST 45 YEARS…
THEY HAVE THE PEACE OF MIND KNOWING THE JOB WILL BE DONE CORRECTLY IN THE FIRST ROUND. YOU’LL BE OVERWHELMED BY OUR PROCESS. YOU’LL BE DELIGHTED BY THE BEFORE AND AFTER RESULTS.